I honestly haven’t heard of Royal Jelly but only after I was introduced to FLP. The first info they told me is it’s best used by older women. I thought it has something to do with the hormones. As I did further study and training provided by mentors, I learned that Royal Jelly is for cell rejuvenation and cell regeneration.
Royal Jelly is a food solely for the Queen bee. The Queen Bee’s long life is attributed to Royal Jelly. It lives up to 5 years while other bees that do not feed on this lives only up to only six weeks or 46 days. After a once-in-her-lifetime mating with a drone bee, the Queen bee would lay about 2,000 to 3,000 eggs a day drawing her strength and high level of fertility from the food (royal jelly)
- It is a substance derived from the pharyngeal glands of the honey bee.
- It contains a very large amount if Acethylcholine (a substance that is the principal transmitter of nerve impulses; a neurotransmitter).
- It increases fertility because of the gonadotrophic hormones and it decreases impotency.
- It delays aging.
- Improves mental state and promotes good humor
- Contains very large amount of B-complex which means it replenishes whatever was depleted; it strengthens the nervous system.
Plenty of synthetic medicine intake and drinking a lot of coffee or drinks with caffeine will eat up your B-complex or B12. When you are depleted with B-complex or B12, your MOA (mono aminoxidase) increases that causes depression.
- Very strong aphrodisiac; good for people with low libido because it activates the sexual glands.
- Very good in lowering cholesterol.
- Very strong antibiotic. It increases your metabolism by 2.4% to 2.6% (take 30 minutes before mealtime).
For women who are taking Royal Jelly, you would notice a change in your menstrual cycle. Royal Jelly would normalize your right cycle.
Forever Living Products’ Royal Jelly is easily absorbed and readily digestible. It has no preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Below is the supplement facts:
Other ingredients include Sorbitol, Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Orange Flavor, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica. Each bottle has 60 tablets and suggested use is one tablet twice a day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.